01 October 2017

It Is Family History Month (2017)!

Welcome to Family History Month 2017! I have not been writing here as much as I would like in the past few months. 

I spent the summer enrolled in Boston University's Online Certificate in Genealogical Research program which was a wonderful challenge. I learned a great deal about all areas of genealogy, improved on what I already know, wrote (a lot), read (a lot), and have a list of areas to improve upon. No spoilers, so I will just say that it is a great course to take. I now have plans on hanging up my shingle as a part time professional genealogist!

For this month, I am committing to at least a post a week in order to get back into the habit of blogging. My research on the Sheltons and related families continues. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment